Licensed Insurance Agent - Retention
Client Care Insurance is an independent agency and a family-owned business that has had their doors open to the state of Florida since 2007. Throughout the years and continued growth, we have acquired a vast variety of services in the insurance industry to offer and protect our
community. We are committed to continue being your trusted insurance agency by providing
all your insurance needs in one place. We are looking for an experienced Marketing/Event coordinator to organize excellent events
and assist with social media marketing. You will be responsible for every aspect of an event, from coordinating to evaluating success afterwards. Communication skills and attention to detail will set apart the best among the candidates. The goal is to organize various types of
events and follow up with all social media campaigns and initiatives with the purpose of promoting our insurance agency. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community and our partners to promote Client Care Insurance products including auto, home, commercial, and health insurance. Must know the Central Florida and surrounding area very well and have networking connections of where to promote the business.
• Candidate will be developing referral sources & renewing policies
• Candidate will be required to network and build lasting customer relationships and referral sources
• Candidate must evaluate each customer's personal and/or insurance needs and suggest additions or changes to their policies
• Manage daily account activity such as answering client questions, providing coverage analysis, submitting change requests, invoicing, scanning documents, providing claims referrals, and maintaining timely follow-up procedures.
• Follow procedures for personal and commercial lines with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Participate in cross-selling opportunities, as well as proactively striving to increase client retention.
• Constantly update job knowledge and learn about new products and services • Comply with insurance standards and regulations
• Fulfill all policy requirements
• Proven working experience as an Insurance agent or relevant experience • Must possess a current Property & Casualty insurance license a 4-40
• Familiarity with all types of insurance plans (automobile, home, commercial lines, etc) • Basic computer knowledge and statistical analysis
• Proven ability to work with goals
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and sell effectively • Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
• High school or BS degree
- Salary – To be discussed
- Paid holidays
- Health Benefits
- Monday – Friday 9AM – 6PM